Our team of highly trained and experienced staff work hard to support all children in learning through play.
- We aim to encourage children to learn, play and develop with the following aims
- To provide a happy, stimulating and safe environment for children, staff and parents.
- To facilitate the development of lively enquiring minds, encouraging a positive attitude and independence towards learning.
- To achieve high standards enabling each child to develop to their full potential and learn through play.
- To provide a broad, relevant curriculum reflecting the needs of the individual child and fulfilling the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To provide opportunities for fun and friendship in a caring environment.
- To support the important role of parents in their young children’s education providing opportunities for them and their family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in their child’s progress.
- To maintain an orderly, yet happy and purposeful learning environment to challenge and motivate the children in our care.