We recognise that parents are the first and most important educators of their children and we aim to work alongside and support parents in providing care and education for their children.
Each child has a record of their experiences at pre-school which parents are welcome to come and look at with their child’s key-worker.
We welcome parental involvement and encourage them to:
- Exchange knowledge about their child’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff
- ‘Stay and Play’ – come in and help during a pre-school session
- Share their own special interests with the children
- Join our voluntary management committee
- Help to provide, make and repair equipment and resources
- Support events
- Build friendships with other parents